Trolls Christmas Party of The Year at Quill City Mall
Quill City Mall Christmas
Kuala Lumpur, 16 June 2016 – QUILL CITY MALL, a family neighbourhood shopping destination along Jalan Sultan Ismail Kuala Lumpur; is proud to unveil its Marrakesh themed event in conjunction with the Ramadhan and Hari Raya Aidilfitri celebrations. Dato’ Ar. Michael Ong, Executive Director of Quill Group of Companies, together with Puan Nur Qamarina Chew, Managing Director, AEON CO (M) Berhad officiated the “Selamat Marrakesh Raya” themed Raya launch.
The mall is transformed into a dazzling Moroccan Bazaar, enticing shoppers to experience the true-life Marrakesh shopping. The lighted entrance arch will welcome shoppers with its path leading to the main court of the Marrakesh bazaar. Lively decorations and sculptures textured with orange-red clay, while the use of Moroccan Berber wallpapers and lanterns will definitely catch every shoppers’ attention. Families will also have the opportunity to snap creative photos with the 30-feet tall Moroccan Berber and life-sized camels.
To further enrich this momentous celebration, Quill City Mall planned the following exciting activities throughout the festive period:
- The mall invited 63 underprivileged children from Rumah Anak-Anak Yatim Shifa and Rumah Anak Yatim Rahoma Darul Fakir for a ‘berbuka puasa’ session.
- Cultural Dance performances by MUD KL
- Special Arabian Raya Dance and Music performances.
- Shoppers get to redeem Quill City Mall’s uniquely designed Raya green packets, mugs and attractive tissue box holder.
- Special promotions and offerings by participating outlets which includes a wide range of international and local cuisine to “buka puasa”.
Trollific Tea Party at Quill City Mall
In conjunction with the year-end school holiday and Christmas festive season, Quill City Mall hosted a Trolls Tea Party for 26 lucky children.
Children Talent Time at Quill City Mall
Quill City Mall organized its very first Children Talent Time competition on 20 November 2016
Marrakesh Raya at Quill City Mall
Unique Moroccan Bazaar Set to Lift the Spirit of Ramadan & Hari Raya Aidilfitri